Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday the day of rest.....Actually today I must play catch up. Paperwork, order lists, blog...etc, etc.

Drip coffees we will be serving this week: (In no particular order)
Mexico Tres Oros, Velocity Blend, Costa Rica Monte Crisol, Ethiopia Yirgacheffe, Timor Maubesse (dark roast), Guatemala Huehuetenago, and Papua New Guinea (dark).

Featured Espresso Based Drinks this week:
Pumpkin Spice Lattes
Nuttella Orange Macchiato or Latte


So, Monday is Tim's roasting day, and here is what I ordered for this week: Espresso Vera, Datera, and Pacific Rampage. Pac Ram is a dark roast blend for the customers who just can't step away from the dark! The Datera Sweet Yellow has been a great seller, I have folks who buy 4 bags at a time! I wanted to serve it, but it sold out before I got a chance! This time I plan to serve some!

Last week was a whirlwind or activity business wise. The Starbucks was closed so we had double the number of customers. Out of all those new folks trying us out I have seen a few return after the green monster opened back up on Saturday. I expect after they all use their $5 gift cards many will come back to us. There were a few who said they didn't care where they got their coffee when I asked if they would come back. Oddly enough most were men who said stuff like that.

I did hear a lot of people say that they never knew we were there, and they were happy to see an independent here. I hope they meant what they said, and that they will return to us, time will tell.

No comments: