Friday, August 25, 2006

I went down to the Secretary of State office today. I filed my Articles of Organization for B-java Coffee and Tea LLC.

While I was there I visited my pals at the Coffee Zon, Terry and Sylvia. I see they have remodeled the zon, both locations look great! I met JP a new to me barista there, and I think she would have fit in with our old crew just fine.

So, it was kind of cool to visit the old while beginning the new! I took a couple of photos before the battery died on my camera. I will post them later.

This next week will be a whirl wind, but first Sandy and I are heading to Kentucky for a weekend with friends. The time away should do us good. Sandy has been roasting coffee for our friend Miriam's birthday. It smells so good in the house.

2 comments:

Lalita said...

Congratulations, girl! Can't wait to see how you put your unique mark on the place.

B-java Coffee, Tea, and Art said...

austen,
I will send it to you by fedex. Do you think the whip will hold?