Saturday, August 12, 2006

Workin' on Saturday morning! I had a couple of friends stop by the coffee shop today. I like it when I can have a cup with a pal! I had asked my friend Jonathan to stop by and try a variation on our espresso blend. He liked it, but I think it needs tweaking.

I was pretty busy this morning. Sold most of my pre made sandwiches, and some breakfast biscuits. Lots of blender drinks, and lattes.
I had a guy order a single espresso. He sounded like he knew what he was doing so I called it a manly drink and made it for him. He drank it, but later said it was nasty! Ha ha, I told him next time he might like a latte, and he said yeah that's what I'll get next time. So, the next time he comes I will work on him to get a small double latte, and eventually work him down to an espresso macchiato. They need to be trained to drink espresso in this part of the country!

Well, I have the rest of the day off, and the shop is closed on Sundays, so I am going to enjoy this beautiful week end!

No comments: