Monday, September 04, 2006



Well, Friday September 1, 2006, we began operations as Bjava Coffee and Tea. Not much has changed from the coffee shop being Stanton Coffee, and not much will change at least for the rest of this year.
I will continue to flavor coffee beans for those who want it, I will continue to have the single shot foamy latte known as a capppuccino, and I will continue to serve a dark roast and a mild each day for customers to choose from for drip. (These things are expected by the current customers.)
The changes that will occur are, I will offer for in house consumption, a traditional cappuccino, espresso, and macciato served in the proper cups.
I will offer press coffees of single origin lighter roasts, such as, Stanton's
Brazil Daterra Sweet Yellow Bourbon.

No comments: